Monday 13 February 2012

Restart the clock

After not running since Friday I'm starting to get twitchy. Had to postpone my long run yesterday after a poor nights sleep and am anxious about missing out vital miles..... However, after a quick read and reorganisation of my diary I've got a plan to get back on track without overdoing it. Tuesday - 10k steady Wedensday - 5k intervals Thursday - rest/cycle Friday - 8k tempo Saturday - cycle Sunday - long run 18k On Wednesday night I also get to run with 3 ladies from work who have bitten the bullet and want to start running. We do a 2.5k circuit on a run walk combo to ease them in......flattered they asked me to pace them and organise sessions but so glad it helps them feel good about themselves. So here's hoping I get my inspiration on the treadmill tomorrow night......back row of the treadmills and lots of ladies in front ;-). How come is it that Queen- fat bottomed girls always comes on my iPod at the wrong moment.....really must stop singing aloud !

No comments:

Post a Comment